Experience re-imagined style, comfort and versatility at the new Sheraton Valley Forge Hotel, located just off the PA Turnpike, nearby Valley Forge National Historical Park, and the popular King of Prussia Mall. Let us be your hub-n-spoke for Philadelphia, Valley Forge, Lancaster, Gettysburg, the Brandywine Valley and many more exciting destinations.
During your stay you can also enjoy the following special features and amenities:
- Restaurant and Lounge - Ralph's of South Philly: the suburban location of the oldest Italian restaurant in the country.
- Courtyard area with an inviting fire pit, as well as an indoor heated pool and whirlpool
- Sheraton Fitness: Work out in the spacious state-of-the-art fitness center featuring a cardio room, weight room and private locker rooms.
- The Link @Sheraton is the lobby connectivity hub where guests can surf the web, watch the game, and easily print out documents.
- Lobby Cafe featuring a full breakfast buffet with omelets cooked-to-order, Starbucks coffee and Tazo teas.
- On-site 24-hour security within all interior corridors
- Complimentary parking, including complimentary motor coach parking
Local Area Attractions and distance from hotel:
- King of Prussia Mall - 1 mile
- Valley Forge Historical National Park - 1 mile
- Washington Memorial Chapel - 1mile
- Jenkins Arboretum - 8 miles
- Greater Philadelphia Expo - 8 miles
- American Treasure Tours - 8 miles
- The Colonial Theater - 10 miles
- Philadelphia Premium Outlets - 12 miles
- QVC Studios - 20 miles
- Downtown Philadelphia/Center City - 22 miles
- Philadelphia International Airport - 24 miles
- Longwood Gardens - 25 miles
- Lancaster – Amish Country- 30 miles