When traveling for the big game, comfort and convenience should come standard. That’s why at Sheraton Valley Forge Hotel we want to ensure that your whole team enjoys a restful stay before the big competition. Our hotel offers a number of features and amenities that will ensure a relaxing stay for athletes and coaches. Our proximity to all the major sports venues makes our location the ideal choice for your next team trip. Reserve your stay today and enjoy a comfortable and invigorating stay for the whole team.
We are proud to offer our guests the following features and amenities:
- 24-hour access to Sheraton's state-of-the-art fitness facility equipped with the latest technology, including strength machines and free weights
- A separate cardio room with individual LCD screen
- Glass enclosed heated indoor swimming pool and whirlpool
- Locker rooms equipped with showers
- Link@Sheraton(SM) with complimentary internet access
- Complimentary outdoor parking facility
- In-room massage treatments
- On-site restaurant with healthy meal options
After an action-packed day of competition, there is one more thing to savor: the welcome of our Sheraton and restful night's sleep in our Sheraton Signature Bed.
Below are just some of the sports venues in proximity of our hotel.
- Villanova University
- Eastern University
- Radnor High School
- Oaks Center Ice
- United Sports Training Center
- Competitive Edge Sports
- Aspiring Champions Inc.
- YSC Sports
- Fairmount Athletic
- Cabrini University
- Rosemont College
- Valley Forge Military Academy
- Bryn Mawr College
- Marple Sports Arena
- Lacrosse Evolution
- Ice Line Quad Rinks
- Ursinus College
- Ice Works
For group reservations consisting of 10 or more overnight accommodations, please contact our Sports Team Sales Manager, Jeannine Bates at firstname.lastname@example.org or 484-238-1821. Jeannine will gladly assist providing your team with a group discounted rate based upon availability.